As we were taking the dogs out this evening we could hear a helicopter.
And then it came into sight, a chinook, just clearing (or so it seemed) our roof.
It banked around at the bridge and flew back over us.
And then decided to do it again.
Or maybe it was the other one.
Unfortunately I only managed to capture them on camera on their way home.
The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (87)
- Extremely Low Flying Helicopters
- They Think It's All Over...
- On the 18th Day of Digging...
- Veggie Patch Saga Continued
- Day 11 In The Big Brother Veggie Patch
- Extension Part 35
- 10 Things About VPTB
- Veggie Patch To Be - Eventually
- Cardbox 37575
- Rain Stops Play
- It's That Time of Year Again...
- Gardening Blues
- Afternoon Out at Edrom Nursery
- Stones 'R' Us
- Gardening, Gardening and Yet More Gardening
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2008 (145)
- ► 2007 (85)