And I was joined for the second day running by Penny. I dug and Penny helped in removing the stones.
I am now on the homeward run, on a roundabout route around the muck heap...
I am estimating about another week's work left.
Excluding relocating the excess muck heap down to the fruit tree bed to be.
I am on to the third raised bed for stone disposal. Not sure what I will do when that one reaches my desired drainage level.
The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (87)
- Extremely Low Flying Helicopters
- They Think It's All Over...
- On the 18th Day of Digging...
- Veggie Patch Saga Continued
- Day 11 In The Big Brother Veggie Patch
- Extension Part 35
- 10 Things About VPTB
- Veggie Patch To Be - Eventually
- Cardbox 37575
- Rain Stops Play
- It's That Time of Year Again...
- Gardening Blues
- Afternoon Out at Edrom Nursery
- Stones 'R' Us
- Gardening, Gardening and Yet More Gardening
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2008 (145)
- ► 2007 (85)