Hi Everone, my mum who is 78 has been complaining that she can't see
the faces of people on her tv - think it's about 20". As she's a
Pensioner I thought I'd ask if anyone has one they'd like to donate.
Perhaps you've upgraded to a massive flat screen recently? I think
ideally she'd like a 30" or so. My daughter lives in Kelso so she
could collect it for me if it's nearer to her. Thanks in advance.
I suggest a pair of spectacles...
This person also asked for a computer for his daughter so he didn't have to lend her his laptop...
Also earlier this week we had one starting on about learning the piano. They can't be, I thought and no they weren't. There followed a request for sheet music.
But this obviously got someone to thinking. The next day there was indeed a request for a piano - don't think it was the same person.
I am now determining what I should ask for...
The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (87)
- ► 2009 (110)
- We Are Not A Garden Centre...
- Words of Interest - CHARIDEE
- Long Bank 7 - Work In Progress
- Jamie Oliver - Plagiarist?
- Extension Part 10
- Camera On-Line
- And the Latest Flavour Is...
- My New Toy
- Cows Found and Other Things
- Runaway Cows
- Alone Again...
- Extension Part 9a
- BEST Group Final - Scotland
- Just For Henry
- Wild Strawberry Sorbet
- FreeCycle Strikes Again
- Panasonic DMC-FZ18somethingorother
- Action-Packed Day at Todheugh
- Bats at Todheugh
- Suanne Superstar
- Wild Strawberry Jam
- Poncho the Hunter
- Hedgerow Review
- Fragaria vesca 'Semperflorens'
- Lost Dog Reunited with Owner
- Words of Interest - BERDASH
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2007 (85)