The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...

Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MEDIA(EDLNS)/(M)AIMED/AMIDE(S)

I had Kathryn (reporter) and Derek (cameraman) here yesterday for over an hour an a half. They were very nice but Kathryn's idea for the piece was to have us two playing a game while she interviewed me. Only problem was she didn't really know how to play...

We are guessing it will be aired on Lookaround either tonight or tomorrow night.

A big dint in my study time along with going shopping in the afternoon. So the rest of the day was spent at my laptop catching up on my cardboxes and quickly (ish) going back through the top 1000 8s.

I have given up on my coloured spreadsheets for the moment - it is too inefficient use of my remaining time. But I will finish them in the future...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors