The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...

Followers

Thursday, March 05, 2009

J(io)B(b)INGS

I did my first full pass of the 8-letter ????INGS yesterday. All 742 of them from memory. Okay - I missed about 4 but not bad. Taken me just over three weeks. I will re-test myself at the weekend.

Quiz: What are the four ????INGS words that are not valid without the S?

In the meanwhile it has been announced that the WYSC will follow on from the Causeway challenge in JB with another tournament for us oldies running alongside it. Another 25 games on top of the WSC (number of games 24 in past years but it could well be increased this time - we hope) and 45 games in the Causeway challenge. This may be too much of a good thing...

1 comment:

Henry Yeo said...

you should check out fisher's post.

Blog Archive

Contributors