The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...

Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Diet - End of Week 4

Undeterred by last week's disappointment I stuck to the diet, determined to not give up at the first setback. I was duly rewarded on my official weigh-in this morning.

Paul admitted to me that he had had a fresh cream scone at the tea break of his bridge on Tuesday. I am told that Reg did not approve.

I am going to find it difficult to stick to the diet this weekend as I am away for the UK Masters scrabble tourney, which is being held in a hotel down south. As it starts at midday Allan and I are travelling part-way down tomorrow afternoon and staying at a B&B overnight. I have been told that there is an Italian restaurant within walking distance...

End of week 2 results:
Lost 3lb, total loss 9lb. BMI = 22.3; 14th percentile

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors