The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...

Followers

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

How to Waste A Day

I published Its Stripes, Jim on Saturday evening.

Posted my new design in the designer forums I am in.

And then looked on my designer page. I had a few favourite hearts already.

It must have been a slow time for other people publishing as my pattern thumbprint stayed on the front page of the Pattern tab for quite a while.

On Sunday morning I logged in. More hearts :)

It was on the front page of the 'Hot right now' patterns!

And then I spent the rest of the day checking... and checking my User Activity... And rechecking the pattern pages... I got up to position 24.

I must admit to being a little sad when it was higher up than the cutest knitapotamus you could ever wish for.

It has now slipped back into obscurity, but it was good while it lasted :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors