The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...

Followers

Friday, May 02, 2014

Curb Your Enthusiasm

I can't help myself. I have no patience.

I finished my latest pair of socks, really excited and happy with them, but it was raining so I could not get any good photographs. But I post my finished project with bad photos taken indoors in poor light anyway.

And two people ask if I am going to be wanting the pattern to be tested within a few minutes of sharing my project.

And I really do want to get a test set up sooner rather than later.  So I use those photos and finish writing up the pattern and start a test...

It is now sunny but Paul is away until Tuesday...

So I have been outside contorting myself to try to get some better photos that don't include my shadow of holding the camera. And don't show a gap of white leg between my pulled up jeans and the top of the sock. And avoid the bird poo on the patio wall. And don't have a shrub growing out of my feet. I took about thirty and got three that are not too bad...




It is lucky we don't have neighbours nearby :)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors