After releasing my "for sale" pattern I noticed that my other two socks patterns have had some renewed interest.
They are really cute sock patterns and deserve some more love. Both from me and knitters...
So I have put in quite a lot of time and effort in getting them into my new layout and adding more sizing options/information.
I got my Xmas Tree Socks pattern updated yesterday:
Not only have I updated the style but I have included instructions for other stitch counts (widths) and row counts (foot/leg length), and updated the gusset/heel instructions for the different stitch counts.
And have just finished updating my Interlock Socks pattern:
This one I have found harder to do. I don't want to be too prescriptive - the design will work with any sensible stitch count that is a multiple of four. I have provided the finished foot lengths for 3 different row gauges if worked exactly as it is written and leave it up to the knitter to add extra rows if needed for their row gauge in either the main colour rows or the pattern chart rows. When the pattern was originally tested back in 2012 this did not seem to be a problem for my testers - socks were made in UK shoe sizes 4-8 and 60/64/68/72 stitch counts, toe up and cuff down without any issues in a wonderful mix of colours and yarns.
The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...
- ▼ 2014 (21)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (87)
- ► 2009 (110)
- ► 2008 (145)
- ► 2007 (85)