Eight months plus on from deciding I would attempt to make the Kaffe Fassett Outlined Star jacket I finally finished it yesterday afternoon. I did have a couple of long breaks - 4 months off before I made a concerted effort to do some work on it every day. I set myself a target of 3 rows a day to finish the back - it was taking about 40 minutes a row to work across the sleeves and back. It speeded up a little once I had divided for the neck...
350 grammes of yarn (used 4 stranded) for the star outlines
450 grammes of assorted greys for the star centres, changing the combination every three rows or so
850 grammes of assorted yellows for the background, changing every two rows
Calculated I used about 3 miles of yarn!
The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...
- ► 2012 (17)
- ▼ 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (87)
- ► 2009 (110)
- ► 2008 (145)
- ► 2007 (85)