The trials and tribulations of a life of leisure...

Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twixmas Sales

MIL and FIL departed yesterday morning. Precautions had been taken and their car had been relocated to higher ground the day before as more freezing overnight temperatures had been predicted, and they would not have been able to get out of here if the hills became ice sheets.

As it is I have resigned myself that a trip to Edinburgh to go sales shopping is not a good idea. More snow has been falling.

So if I have been hitting the online sales.

Coffee table and two matching side tables ordered for the sun room.

And today I was lured by the extra 30% off sale prices at M&S. Even Paul succumbed to getting a couple of pairs of trousers.

A little disappointed with their lack of legwear offerings so I did another search and found this site...

And now I have stocked up on long socks, leggings and leg warmers - absolute musts for the current weather.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors